Friday 18 February 2011

Dance.. but not watching this time!

Another  quiet night in sleepy old Arundel last night - just a couple of drinks down in the Jailhouse...in my case only one though as someone knocked mine over straight away... my excuse and I'm stickin' to it!.. listening to Blues courtesy of Will and Stephen and Guitarist - and all hell broke loose! We all just Upped and Bopped - and bopped till we dropped... and hobbled home... great fun, great music, great venue. It happens every 3rd Thursday in the month with comedy and  other stuff thrown in too - always something going on and its like a secret everyone should know about.... Its vaulted and deep under  the Town Hall.... check it out on www.arundeljailhouse.co.uk.. 
I have just spoken to my Dancing Partner and he's just sheepisly admitted he fell asleep this afternoon, due to excessive dancing ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment